RN or LPN
• Provides patient care and nursing services as allowed within the guidelines of the state of Ohio Board of Nursing.
• Assists Medical Clinic Office Manager with inventory control in health center.
• Works with other health center staff to maintain a clean, safe, and organized environment for staff and patients.
• Assists Medical Clinic Office Manager in maintaining accurate and up to date policies and procedures, protocols, and standing orders as well as compliance issues required by funding, licensure, and certifying bodies.
• Positively represents the department/agency through appropriate interaction, personal appearance and attitude.
• Maintains patient confidentiality at all time as required by 42 CFR and HIPAA.
Required: LPN or RN certifications
Do you want the opportunity to be a key part of a treatment team where you skills are valued? For more information or to submit a resume please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.